Tundra Rescue offers various wind energy services delivered by Global Wind Organisation (GWO) trained technicians including:
- Turbine and Blade Access
- Turbine and Blade Inspections
- Blade Fibreglass Repair
- Installation of equipment on external areas of the turbine
- Wind Turbine and Blade Cleaning Services
- Confined Space Operations
- Assistance with installation and routine maintenance
Safely using rope access techniques based on SPRAT methodology, we have experience of working on wind energy sites throughout Ontario, in Quebec, Manitoba and internationally.
Tundra Rescue is a designated after sales maintenance provider in Canada for one of the largest turbine manufacturers in the world and we would be pleased to offer further details of our experience on request.
For more details of how we can support you with our wind turbine services and other rope access support to the wind energy industry in Ontario please get in touch.